Download from itch.io

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Wind Carrier; Pre-Alpha 1.76, Demo 1.1.5

Hello all!

Build day is upon us and has been since yesterday, I just didn't manage to get the blog up!
The new build can be found here or from the widget at the top of the page.

Anywho, changelog time!

Change log, 1.76

-Updated the enemy Ai a bit

-Added two dozen wandering ally spawns; note: wandering allies can be killed by enemies

-fixed some map tears

-Lowered the maximum sell price for resources from 20/unit to 15/unit

-Decreased day length from 10 min to 6 min

-lumber trees, mining nodes, and mana crystals all leave remnants behind after collection

-finished adding meshes back to mesh-less NPCs and enemies


Player Updates:


-can now double click to use items from the inventory


Bug Fixes:


-fixed a bug where the Gruesome Trophy building was displaying the Basic Yurt building's properties

-fixed a bug where building's that the player started with wouldn't properly apply their stat boosts

-fixed a bug where the finisher widget would occasionally stay on the screen

-fixed a bug in the stat tool-tip where the damage was incorrectly shown when comparing items

-fixed a bunch of floating objects

-fixed a bug where bee hive trees would allow the player to gather wood from the more than once


Coming Up:

I've been toying around with an idea for our first dynamic dream, probably boringly named A Ritualist's Dream, or, if I'm feeling the alliteration, A Ritualist's Respite. I've the boss just about mapped out, his animations are done for the most part as are his attacks. I just need to actually hash out the dungeon bit of it. I'm thinking a bit of a puzzle entwined with this one, but no one quite knows what I'll do. :p

I've only one screenie for this week, the broken meshes.


I just put them all together, since they're almost the same thing. >.> But, yes, broken things.

I also have this banner, I guess, so you can see that too. :p


And that's all I have for this week. The build changelog over on the itch.io page should be updated here soon, I just need to compile all the info and put it there. But, anywho...

Until next time,

-Lucas Cady
Project Director

No comments:

Post a Comment