Download from itch.io

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Wind Carrier; Pre-Alpha 1.75

Hello all, late again!

Another week with a small number of changes, but the changes that were made were massive; as far as I'm concerned, at least. :p

But, to the changelog!

Change log, 1.75

-Adjusted the visuals via a post processing volume and quite a bit of work on the landscape material

-I have noticed a large number of NPC's/enemies have lost their meshes entirely. I believe this was caused by an earlier information loss, which has been fixed, but the meshes were never reassigned. I have been working on correcting this problem, but many are still without their meshes...

-Added a wandering ally class which will increase the player's civ's population if saved


Card Updates:


-Fixed the cards: Fennoc Breath, Fennoc Meteor, and Hummingbird Sprite

-each were entirely empty, one of UE4's regular shenaigans


Enemy Updates:

-Dragonbone Shaman

­ -Added an internal cooldown to their summons


Bug Fixes:

-Fixed a rare bug where if the player gained enough xp to level as they were dying, their would gain full health and still die


I know, right?
Full disclosure, I used UE4's Stylized Rendering showcase as a guide and modified it to work for me. The landscape material itself isn't quite finished yet and the pp volume needs to be adjusted for shadows, but I love the new look.

A second screenshot, because, why not?

And that's all I have for this week. A little late, but a lot worth it, if I do say so myself. :p

Until next time, which will also be a new demo week,


-Lucas Cady
Project Director


No comments:

Post a Comment