Download from itch.io

Friday, September 8, 2017

Wind Carrier; Pre-Alpha 1.74

Hello all! (and on time too!)


Got some moderate fixes and a bit of iteration this week. Nothing super-duper exciting, but that could be because I can't really feel super-duper excited right now since I can barely keep my eyes open. :p

Anywho, changelog, ho!



Change log, 1.74


-Removed the nameless creature from right near the player spawn u.u

-Fixed the Earth Rain spell (the ambient spell cast within An Earthen Sky)

-Flattened out some of the landscapes a bit, allowing for easier building

-Adjusted building area collision to be more consistent

-Added which appears when the Wind Carrier is near a creature which is stunned

-Added a new skill, Crystallize, which used by pressing 'Q' near a stunned enemy



Enemy Updates:

-Unnamed Earth Creature

-Added a bite and a slam attack

-Worked on the mesh a bit

-Fixed a bug where it could attack continuously


Building Updates


-Added the Farmland building, craftable

-the farmer begins play with one of these

-Added the Small Flower Garden building

-Added the Miner's Yurt building, craftable

-Added the Decorative Mana Crystal building

-Added the Sortien's Fate building

-drops from A Traitorous Witch


Bug Fixes:

-Fixed some UI issues within the building management widget

-Fixed a bug where Healing Well wasn't healing but dealing damage

-Fixed a broken texture on the Ilhkor'sei's eye

Coming Up:

Not super sure, as has been the case as of late. I really wish that my tablet pen hadn't broken as that keeps me from being able to create new textures very efficiently. I've got an armor set all done and ready to be implemented, the Earthcrusher Armor; which is generally only found on Leonen, but A Traitorous Witch was given a set in exchange and the knowledge that comes with it in exchange for her lover.

...

Right! But I said that because the armor mesh itself is done and everything, I just can't texture it properly just yet sans pen. She is currently wearing the female Earthcrusher Armor, but it looks far too shiny and far too little like pumice. >.>

But something is coming up, probably, most definitely.

Screenies!


I'm trying something new because I do such silly things on occasion. This here is a spotlight of the Decorative Mana Crystal building. I like the aesthetic of it. At least for now all new things will be highlighted like this. 

Side note: The actual level where this will take place is called 'Spotlight.' This amuses me greatly.


The Farmland building. I intent to add more veggies to it eventually. >.>


Miner's Yurt


Small Lily Garden


Sortien's Fate

Note: The poor fellow whose skull is impaled by a sapling is Sortien. 


I certainly like the way that this looks. I'm more pleased with myself than I should be, but tired. 

Anywho, until next time...


-Lucas Cady
Project Director

No comments:

Post a Comment