Download from itch.io

Friday, June 16, 2017

Wind Carrier; Pre-Alpha 1.62, Demo 1.1.0

Hello all!

We've got a new build up this week, which I have dubbed:

Demo 1.1.0

Which can be found by clicking that link. :p

Got some more new Mesh stuff this week. The PC now works entirely on the new system, which, as you'll see, means that as of now the only playable race/gender is the Vulpine Female. The player's attack animations now work properly as well. But, yes, changelog. :p

Note: I just noticed that there are two Vulpine Skull Masks sitting next to the starting shrine, so, enjoy, I guess? :p

Change log, 1.62


-Completely implemented the Female Vulpine, as a side not, it is the only playable race/gender combination as of right now

-Added an NPC that allows you to dye your fur

-Changed a some of the starting equipment for Brigand and Farmer as the items in question have not been yet made to work with the new Vulpine

-Completed all of the dagger animations that were previously completed
-Light combo 1-4 and heavy 1


Player Updates:


-Finished and implemented the color chooser logic

-Finally got the dodge to work as intended, I think >.>

-Moderately increased the size of the dagger hitbox


Item Updates:


-Updated the Vulpine Skull Mask to work with the new mesh

-Decreased armor from 10 to 5

-Now increases health by 10


Bug Fixes:


-Fixed a bug where the player wouldn't have a delay after attacking with the dagger

-Fixed a bug where permanently summoned followers spawned at the starting spawn point

-Fixed a bug where the drop type mesh would not fit the type of drop

-Fixed a bug where the base mushroom wasn't healing properly

-Fixed a bug where items would duplicate on unequip


Coming Up:

I haven't quite thought too far ahead, but I feel that I'll keep reworking equipment to work with the new mesh properly and attempt to get the anims for the scythe and the throwing axe up and going before our next build. Another thing on the top of my list would be getting the male Vulpine modeled and included, but that isn't very likely for the next build.
I was playing Wind Carrier a bit earlier, waiting for the damn thing to upload and I noticed a lot of dead areas within the game - areas devoid of anything at all, and I will probably take a look into that as well. Probably new Eir encounters as well...

But, to the screenshots.

I was attempting to kill an Ilhkor'sei, I opted for the spear, but I truly believe the dagger would have been a better choice. Then again, I as only level three. :p
Note: I found a bug in the packaged version while combating it, which will be fixed for the next build.

Just a shot of the town, deck full of thunder eggs. I really need to remodel the buildings as well. I've so much to do and so very little time! D:


Anywho, that's all I got. I hope you all enjoy the new build. 

Until next time,


-Lucas Cady
Project Director



No comments:

Post a Comment