Download from itch.io

Friday, March 3, 2017

Pre-Alpha 1.48

Hello all. This week I worked on more optimization and dealing with some of the art and readability of the game. Not a whole bunch on the gameplay side this week, but these things happen.
Now, onto the change-log.

Change log, 1.48

-Added a dodge, still requires testing

-Fiddled with the day/night cycle

-Tweaked the water materials

-Worked on foliage placement

-Increased map size

-Dealt with some optimization

-bugs, of course

-added a small widget to easily identify material nodes


I should really start keeping track of each and every, single bug that I deal with, I mean, it could eventually become relevant. >.>

But, screenshots!

Not quite sure why I took this one... but random screenshot then. :p

Darkness and fireflies!

A shot of the coastline.

The aforementioned widget, nice and simple. 


 Each of the current icons that can appear in the game.



The game isn't quite ready to be demo'd, but I'm QUITE hopeful about this week being the week that we finally get to see a crappy, pre-alpha demo of this thing. That'll be my main goal, getting it finally ready for all you fine folk.

Until next week, or maybe sooner, >.>

-Lucas Cady
Project Director


No comments:

Post a Comment