Download from itch.io

Friday, March 10, 2017

Wind Carrier: Pre-Alpha 1.49 & Demo 1.0.1

Hello all, Update Time!

Edit Time!
We have our page!
https://cloudsofglassgames.itch.io/wind-carrier

Enjoy our very rough demo. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have another soul crushing job to get to, woo!


As I'm sure you all know, I have been working on getting the game ready to be demo'd by you fine people. Well, I have been successful! We also have a name! Wind Carrier!

The game is still very rough, as I'm sure you'd guess, but at least soon all of you will be able to try it if you'd like; get a feel for it, that is.

I will include a set of: fixes, known issues, and controls; all in separate text files along with the game.

As soon as I get the demo zipped and uploaded, I'll edit this post with a link.

I'm shooting for monthly releases.

If you have questions or comments or bugs, you can contact us here or at cloudsofglassgames@gmail.com.


-Lucas Cady
Project Director

No comments:

Post a Comment