Download from itch.io

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Hello, it's AJ here for change!

I've nothing great to report, but I figured I owed it to Lucas, at least to throw something out here.
Make him feel less like he's alone with it the project.

Recently been having a hard time with personal things and medical, so I have not been able to sit on computer for long stretches of time to do anything useful. BUT! I am again, slowly, working on doing art.
It's mostly on the basis of what I am interested in or have the feeling for, but my work will always be more on the background than anything else.

Even if I don't always finish the things I start, I've been told that anything is better than nothing.
So, with that, I will just accept that and do what I am able to or feel capable of.

Here's something I've worked on, a little yesterday and a bit right now.

Art for the "Faithful Hound" card.
As you can see, it's in a very early state right now, but it's coming along, at least.
Didn't want to go with the usual "combat dog" thing, seeing as even the name hints (to me, personally) more towards companion than anything else. Even though it does bite things. ;)


And here are some rather random ideas I drew on a tablet, in midst of watching some netflix.
Nothing staying, art wise, but things I like enough to keep around and work on the ideas of them.

Root deer
A very rough sketch of an idea for a spell or something of the like. 
A stag, made entirely out of roots and other ground stuff, summoned out of the ground. Probably to horribly attack the current threat? 

It amuses me, and I like deer, shush.

A fellow wearing some sort of moss stuff. I like the creature itself (maybe because it is fairly deer like?), so I will probably turn that into something, or maybe just the coloration of it?


On another note, I've slaved Lucas to learn some things for me, so he can teach me how to do them.
And then, I could get my hands on texturing the already existing models!

Anyway, that's about that for me.  

Thanks for reading and have a great night. <3
                                                                ~AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment