Download from itch.io

Friday, May 26, 2017

Wind Carrier; Pre-Alpha 1.59

Hello all!

I am late!
What else is new? :p

This week, I've got a couple big things, but the change-log is a rather short one; which can be attributed, in part, to the fact that my wireless card finally crapped out after 10 years of faithful service.

Let us have a moment of silence for my dead hardware....

And then the changelog!


Change log, 1.59


-The Temple was always intended to be a bit of an important landmark for the Wind Carrier. I have several functions in mind for it, other than the ones which are already added. Before now it didn't add a bunch; I'm not even sure it did anything other than look pretty. But now:

-The Temple civilization upgrade now allows the player to sacrifice resources to increase/decrease influence levels to discovered civilizations. As the temple levels up, the Wind Carrier will be able to invoke more powerful and more efficient sacrifices, making spreading their influence and their will that much simpler.

-The Temple now allows you to permanently summon a card as a follower. By placing a card onto the dais of the temple, the Wind Carrier can summon the being dwelling within for as long as they choose. If the summonee would fall in combat, they will rise anew a short while later. And at any time, the Wind Carrier can return to the temple and remove the card, dismissing the follower and allowing them to place a different card atop it.

Enemy Updates:


-Haljuhurtta

-Added a charge attack


Bug Fixes:


-Fixed a bug where a blooming Siieri wouldn't drop it's seedpod when gathered.


And that's all I have for this week. >.>

I've not even any screenshots, as there was not enough to take a shot of. :/ 

I supposes I could have taken pictures of the new interface, I legitimately did not think of that until this moment. 

Not a lot, I know. I'm posting this far too late in the evening and I feel myself falling asleep at the keyboard. Which is an odd feeling, I've heard, anecdotally, of friends doing it, but I've never experienced it before right this moment, which, coincidentally, is leading to this pointless tangent and this horrendously long run-on sentence. 

But, yes, until next time...


-Lucas Cady
Project Director

No comments:

Post a Comment