Download from itch.io

Friday, January 20, 2017

Update,update! Change log, 1.42.

Hello, Hello!

It's Z here for change. Don't you dare think you can get used to me posting anything, at least until we manage to get a scanner (Partially because I don't feel like I have enough to post here for. Plenty on paper, not so much on computer).
On the good side, I have new coloring pencils that someone got me for christmas (Thank you, Lucas!), so I am able to actually color things now.

Either way! I am only here to whisper sweet nonsense words into your ears because Lucas asked me to post this change log thingymabob, seeing as he wanted it out before noon and... Well, he has to work like a boring person.

He'll be here eventually (Read; Later today) to tell you about what ever exciting things he has been plotting and if I remember right, post some screenshots.

But, without further delay, here's the change log!

______________________

Change log, 1.42

-Streamlined some more building logic
-Spent a while fixing bugs and errors
-Finished the light attacks for the dagger with the new combo system

Items Added:

-Bird Skull Necklace, another Vulpine racial item, accessory

Cards Added:

-Fennoc Gout, tier 3, one of the final upgrades for Fennoc fire, does massive AoE damage and summons sprites to fight for you


Enemies Added:

-Updated the Vulpine Trickster
-Updated the Faithful Hound


Combo widget Added:

Added a simple widget to the HUD that allows the player to better track at which point within their combo they are.

Deck Widget Completed:

I finished getting the deck widget up and running. The only feature that is currently missing is an alphabetical sort for the cards found within the player's deck.

Shopkeepers Complete:

I finally got around to refitting the shop logic that I had been using before and am happy to announce that they have been fully implemented.


______________________


Something I can say I've done, is thought up funny little location. Admittedly, mostly because I drew couple creatures I, for one reason or another, made the background information for. So, that'll eventually be a thing. Maybe.

And here's a couple icons I've done. Because why not?

This one is a very unfinished thing, but it was good enough for Lucas.
It's supposed to be a dagger thing, it probably reads well enough.

This one is supposed to be a... hat thing? I don't know, I'm sure Lucas will be happy to explain better. 

There, I have done something.
USEFUL!

With that, I am out!
G'nite, all of you sneaky people out there. :)

                 ~Z

Lucas-Edit: Both of those will be icons to more easily be able to identify found items and weapon types. 

No comments:

Post a Comment