Download from itch.io

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wind Carrier; Alpha 22.5.19

Hello all!

A new blog on the right day - amazing isn't it?

Not a huge amount this week either, mostly gearing up to push the map out further - probably what I'll be working on next week.

I realized this week that the map, physically speaking, is about a quarter complete. I've decided that finishing that should be my next focus - that and adding the remaining races. I finally decided the locations of the other race's home cities as well, though, that doesn't mean a ton when the map isn't finished.

Anywho.


Changelog

-Added a new landscape material
-Adjusted the current map accordingly

-Updated the last of the pine trees

-Added a new idle for the male Saurians


Card Updates:

-Crack art updated
-credits to my wife

-Added Frozen Standard art

-Finished adding sounds to all the card effects

-Added Saariioisound card
-Tier 2
-Upgrades from Fennoc fire
-Follower


Enemy Updates:

-Added Saariioisound
-Aenahi
-Fire aligned
-Capturable


Bug Fixes:

-Fixed some pathfinding bugs with the follower AI class



Saariioisound

It which immolates itself, a minor aenahi aligned with fire. Saariioisound are often seen at a distance on clear nights, glowing brightly and howling at the moon. 



The new Saurian male idle along with a warpaint that isn't quite finished yet. It will likely be named Swirling Sapphire.



The updated Crack art (right) and the new Frozen Standard art (left.) I definitely like the Crack art better, the original thing was far too old. 
As always, credits to my wife for a job well done with her art. 


Anywho, that's all that I have for this week. 

Until next time,



-Lucas Cady
Project Director



No comments:

Post a Comment