Download from itch.io

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Update: 02.01.19

Hello all!

Got a short-ish chagelog this week again, but at least it is longer than it has been for the past few weeks. I will be uploading a build... well, eventually. I should get it built and uploaded here soon, but I can't find the time as of late.

Anywho, onto the changelog,


Changelog

-Redid the running and jumping animations

-Worked on the menu screen for a fair bit

-Added the beggar random encounter

-Removed all the default buttons from the quest dialogue widget


Quest Updates:

-Added the quest A Fallen King
-Leonen aligned

-Added the quest A Wondrous Warpaint
-Saurian aligned


Bug Fixes:

-Fixed a bug where the menu music wasn't looping
-Fixed a bug where certain NPC's were turning toward the player when they shouldn't have been
-Fixed a bug where if the player clicked to skip description text for a quest, the quest widget wouldn't correctly reset and would play the dialogue sound when it was a description and vice versa



I've also been playing around with the various widgets within the game to get them to use the newer buttons and I have also been updating the layouts to read better and also be more in line with the aesthetic that I am attempting to create for Wind Carrier.

I apologize if that was a bit rambling and vaguely pretentious sounding. I am very, very tired at this moment.

Anywho,

Until next time,



-Lucas Cady
Project Director

No comments:

Post a Comment