Download from itch.io

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Update; 19.12.18

Hello all!

After getting everything figured out, our new blog day is going to be Wednesday!

This week, again, there wasn't much to show. I continued to work on the reworking of the buttons, even creating a button that I unconsciously play with. There's not much to show, as nothing is complete, but I can upload the templates that I am using for my buttons, just for a sneak peek!






All but the sapling can be, and are, colored in Wind Carrier. I figured I'd go with the nature-y motif as it was working well so far. I look forward to being able to actually show off the new widgets once I am done with them.

Speaking of, after Christmas, I should be back into the swing of things and regularly scheduled updates will continue again. The next new build will probably be in early January.

Anywho,
Until next time,


-Lucas Cady
Project Director

No comments:

Post a Comment