Download from itch.io

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Update 12.0.1.19

Hello all!

Life keeps throwing more and more stuff my way - nothing bad this time, mind you, but distracting enough that I didn't manage to get a bunch done again this week.

I put up a new build for our playtesters for the first time in 3 weeks, so I feel some accomplishment from that - even though that essentially means that I did one week's worth of work in three, but. Stuff is settling (ish,) so, yeah.

This week, I refactored the code for the quest_object parent now allowing quests to require multiple, specific items in order to be completed. I also worked on cleaning up the main quest_object code as there was a fair amount of unnecessary stuff there.

I also worked on the title screen art, cleaning up what was already done and trying to get it closer to the point where I can put it in and replace that pitiful little thing that is there right now.


Anywho, that's all I have, not much, I know,

Until next time,


-Lucas Cady
Project Director

No comments:

Post a Comment