Download from itch.io

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Update; 9.12.18

Hello all!

I'm a bit late and a bit short on an update. I was rather busy this week and I have, just today, started a new job! It means more income, but less time to work on Wind Carrier.

Don't fret, Wind Carrier isn't on hold or anything, just wanted to explain why my next indefinite number of updates are going to be smaller than usual.

Along with that, my blogging schedule will be changing. I can't say for sure when the day will be when I get everything settled and in order, but I can say that I will keep you posted.

As for this week's changelog, there were only two bug fixes and a couple smaller changes that really don't warrant a whole changelog by themselves. I'll say that I updated the running and jumping animations for anthros and I worked on making the main menu a bit more thematic. It's not done yet, of course, but it is being worked on. I'll include those changes, along with pictures, in next week's changelog.

So, until next time,



-Lucas Cady
Project Director

No comments:

Post a Comment