Download from itch.io

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Wind Carrier; Pre-Alpha 1.80, Demo 1.1.6

Hello all!

Our newest build is up at the usual place. And as always, can be found from that rather blocky widget up there at the top of the page.

This week I have literally two changes. Well, probably more than that, but I only recorded two changes in the changelog. So, lets get that over with. u.u


Changelog, 1.80


Player Updates:

-The player now can name themselves!


Quests Added:

-Re-added the quest The Missing Mate


Woo! Wasn't that just a trip?

The only reason the naming thing was added this week was because one of our playtesters mentioned something about it and I was like, "Oh, right." And thus this change came to pass. 

Coming Up:

Hopefully more than this week. This week the wife and I were quite busy doing this and that in preparation of our move. I managed to make a few tiny props in blender, but each time got to the texturing part and then remembered, right, I don't have a functioning tablet. But, yeah. 

Until next time u.u


-Lucas Cady
Project Director

No comments:

Post a Comment