Download from itch.io

Friday, February 17, 2017

Pre-Alpha 1.46

Hello all. I apologize for the lateness of this post, I didn't sleep well and failed to set an alarm. Unreal updated to 4.15. I downloaded it, and after a 14 hour work day, found out that the problem, without a doubt, is with some of the settings within our project. Other than this revelation, I haven't gotten much done. But today, after the update, I'll do a bit of work trying to get the game ready to package.
Anywho, to the changelog.

Change log, 1.46

-Updated the grass and the grass ground texture
-Updated the particle systems for fire all around
-General updated to the graphics and atmosphere
-Added a couple new random encounters


Items Added:


-Vulpine Garb, clothing


Cards Added:

-Scale Tornado, tier 3, last final upgrade to the scale storm card


Enemies Added:


-Updated the Dragonbone Shaman, it can now summon allies in the form of ritualists


Quests Added:


None :(


Coming Up:


I am going to get the damn thing working, or die trying. :p

And a couple of screenshots:


The reworked grass along with a couple of bushes. A bit more indicative of the style that I am eventually hoping for.

A shot of the coastline.

I've reworked the way that caves work as well; they;re streamed like the rest of levels now. I probably won't make a huge number of them, they were never my favorite part of these kinds of games.

It's a bit too dark here, me thinks.


That wraps up this update. I am so very hopeful that I'll be able to finally announce that we have a demo next week; I can almost taste it at this point. 

Until next week...

-Lucas Cady
Project Director

No comments:

Post a Comment