Download from itch.io

Friday, November 4, 2016

Time for Project Myrsky to step out of the closet!


It's been a while since I have touched Blender, been more focused on drawing.
Before picking up this project with my husband, I had never touched any 3D modeling programs, so it's rather demoralizing for me - all the failures and things to learn. Which led to me taking quite a long break from it.

But, today I have managed to work a little on 3D modelings, returning to the very first one I ever made, also the reason for my earlier mentioned break. Hoping that fixing this will give me back my drive, as it was also capable of stomping it.

As hoped, it made me feel much more successful, with some thinking and following lines from point A to point B, being able to see what should go where and what is irrelevant. Not perfect, but definitely better and hopefully will finally be able to join the other merry creatures already in the game.

I'm not sure how well I can make this fella work, but I see it as practice, if nothing more.

I'm rather passionate about animals, so what ever I will be making, will most likely be animal related (Good thing we are making a game all about animals, eh?) or just something I thought would be amusing to work on.

Well, that's... about it for now. 
On sunday or monday I will possibly upload some actual pictures of the game so far. 


                                     ~Z

No comments:

Post a Comment