Download from itch.io

Friday, December 30, 2016

30.12 Update

Hello, all. This week's update is even shorter than last's but, I have good news at least. As the holidays were last week, my focus was more on my family than progressing here, but I did manage to re-do a couple of animations to get them to read better and managed to get a asset-light way for poison/health regeneration down pat.
And most importantly, I have transferred the project to another computer and it works perfectly. So the problem is, indeed, with my original computer. At least for now, I will be working off from the other PC, but progress can now continue as scheduled.

I've not a screenshot to share this week, sadly, but there should be plenty of news next week. Until then...

-Lucas Cady
Project Director

No comments:

Post a Comment